Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Little Something That Makes Me Laugh....

Okay, so today me and my baby sister Justine wanted to watch a movie, but couldn't decide what DVD to watch. So, we started going through all of the VHS tapes, and I found Spaceballs. I haven't seen it in years so we put it in, and I'm so glad we did. The whole movie's kinda corny, but there was this one part that made me laugh so hard I almost started crying. I have an obnoxiously loud laugh already, and this just made me laugh even louder than normal. Its the part thats spoofing the chest-bursting scene from Alien, and it actually features John Hurt playing the same character that he does in that movie. It was just hilarious because I had no memory of this part, when it started dancing I was like "What the hell!?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment