Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Movie Scenes That Give Me The Heebie Jeebies

I am not much of a screamer when it comes to horror movies, but there are some scenes that make me shudder, make my skin crawl and make me get really vocal!

5. The Chest Opening Scene from The Thing
The first time I saw this movie this part suprised the hell out of me! I was watching it in my bedroom, laying down, and when this part happened I sat straight up and said, "What the fuck!" What makes it better is that it just keeps going! After the big chest opening thing, Norris's head comes off and grows spider legs! It is one of my favorite movie scenes of all time and every time I see it it still has the same ooky effect on me...



4. The Facehugger Scene from Aliens
Now the Alien franchise is most remembered for the scene from the first movie where the alien bursts out of that guys chest, and while that is an awesome scene, it doesn't have as much of an effect on me as a scene from the second movie. Ugh! This scene just makes my hands shake...that nasty little facehugger scampering across the floor running after Ripley and trying to get on her face just freaks me the fuck out! I couldn't post this video, but heres the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGvJcc8io44

3. Gyno scene from Teeth
Now there are a number of scenes from this movie that I could have chosen, but this is the one that creeps me out the most. This is the scene where Dawn feels that there is something wrong down in her womanly areas, so she goes to her gyno to have it checked out. Now, I don't really want to get into everything that goes on in the scene, but you should really go see it for yourself. The first time I saw it I was watching it on my tiny ass labtop with really horrible quality, but when this scene was happening I ending up standing up from my chair and running around the room a bit, I was so freaked out. The part that really freaked me out was when they were going all over the room! (You'll have to see it to know what I mean.) Since this movie affected me so much I, of course, had to buy it and show it to everyone. Some people are disgusted, some people laugh hysterically (like me...), and some people have even gagged. Anyways...heres the trailer.



2. Tree Rape Scene from Evil Dead
Now it isn't the entire scene that freaks me out, even though being attacked by trees would be terrifying (especially since I live around a ton of them right now). No, the part that freaks me out is when those tree branches pull her legs open, and "whip!" As soon as that branch goes in I'm like "GGGGAAAAAAAAAAHHHHGGGGG!!!" I have seen this movie a billion or so times, but that part gets me every single time! God dammit that would hurt something terrible!!!!! I don't even want to thing about that possibly happening, and there it is! Its probably my least favorite part in that whole movie. Heres the trailer.



1. Torture Scene from Audition
This is a scene that I can't even listen to! I mean the guy getting the needles in his eyes is bad enough, but the part that really gives me the heebie jeebies is when she is using the piano wire to cut off his foot. You can't really see it, but you can hear the piano wire cutting into his flesh and that just makes it even more terrifying for me. I liked this movie because of the fact that it had this effect on me, but I honestly don't know if I could sit through it again. I mean, the first time I saw it I wasn't alone, I was watching it with a big group of my friends, and it still freaked me out. Just thinking about this scene gives me a chill in my spine.

No comments:

Post a Comment