Sunday, July 24, 2011

Photos from Snow White and the Huntsman

One thing that rules about Comic Con is that tons of cool movie stuff gets revealed. One of the coolest things I saw online (since unfortunately I am to poor and too far away to actually go to Comic Con...) were some promotional pictures from Snow White and the Huntsman. Even though I have said that I thought the Lily Collins Snow White movie looked better, I have not decided that, even though it has Kristen Stewart, it still looks pretty neat.
For starters, you can see that Snow White will not be your typical fairy tale princess. She has sort of a Joan of Arc look about her with her silver armor. I suppose that's a good thing, because I couldn't really see Stewart pulling off princess anyway. The pictures that I was really excited to see was Charlize Theron as the wicked queen.

How cool does she look? I really want to see what Julia Roberts looks like in her wicked queen costume so that I can compare the two of them. Even though I was disappointed that Viggo Mortensen dropped out of this film, I was pleased to see that Chris Hemsworth signed on as the part of the Huntsman.

I have never heard of the guy who plays the prince before, but he also has a cool picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment