Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Review: Horrible Bosses

Such an great cast!!! I was super excited for this movie since reading that it had Charlie Day and Jason Sudeikis who I love from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and SNL and who I thought were great together in Going the Distance. Adding to that Jason Bateman from Arrested Development, which is one of my favorite shows, I just knew this movie was going to be great. I also loved Kevin Spacey, Colin Farrell, and interestingly enough, Jennifer Aniston as the "horrible bosses." I normally can't stand Jennifer Aniston because she is pretty much the same in every movie, but here she was funny as hell! Okay, so this movie is about three guys who hate their bosses and decide that their bosses just need to die. Spacey's character is a total dick who freaks out when Bateman's character is two minutes late, Aniston's character constantly sexually harrasses Day's character, and Farrell plays a cokehead who tries to ruin the company that Sudeikis's character works for. I just love how they take a sexy guy like Colin Farrell, and make him look like a total creeper, comb-over and all. Anyway, so irst they try to hire a hitman, which doesn't really work out, so they decide to just kill eachother's bosses, like in Strangers On A Train (which is a great movie, BTW....) Some of the funniest parts of the movie are when they are doing recon work at the bosses houses, especially at Farrell's house. I was really surprised at what ended up happening to each of the bosses, because it wasn't what I expected, but lets just say that there is a happy ending for each of the characters. My rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment