Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Review: Tangled

I came home for Thanksgiving, so of course I had to go to the movies with my two little sisters. They actually wanted to see Megamind, but unfortunately it was no longer at the theater. Instead we went to see Tangled, and it was actually a pretty cute movie. It wasn't really all that different from every other fairy tale movie I've seen, and at times it was quite predictable, but it was still enjoyable, and all the kids in the audience seemed to like it. The parts of the movie that got the biggest laughs from the kid audience were parts that included the two main animal characters, the chameleon and the horse. I thought that that was neat because neither of the animals talk, so they communicated just through facial expressions, and the animators did a very good job with that. Zachary Levi and Mandy Moore also did a good job with the voice work. I'm suprised Mandy Moore has never voiced a Disney character before because she has such a sweet singing voice. So, while it is not a groundbreaking cinematic achievement, it is still a cute movie that my 9 year old sisters really enjoyed watching. My rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment