Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Movie I Want To See: Jane Eyre

I have never read this book, but I intend on reading it before this movie comes out. I have wanted to see this movie since I saw the cast for it because I like Mia Wasikowska, Michael Fassbender, Judi Dench, and Jamie Bell, and now that I've seen the trailer I think that it looks really good. I am not too familiar with the story, so I thought that it was going to be more of a love story like Pride and Prejudice, but from the trailer I see that there are some darker elements to the story as well. This movie doesn't come out until March, so I have about four months to read the book, which is plenty of time. March is going to be a great month for movies because theres Jane Eyre, Sucker Punch, and Red Riding Hood; all movies that I really want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment