Wednesday, December 21, 2011

American Horror Story Episode 12: Afterbirth

Woah...what a way to end the season. You think that everything is going to be all hunky dorey, and them BAM!, Hayden murders Ben....right away! I couldn't believe it! I mean I guess it makes sense that he would be dead too since his wife and daughter are there. So, Constance takes care of the baby, who is technically her grandson. Then, the realtor lady sells the house to this couple. As soon as their supercute teenage son walked in the door I just knew that there was going to be some Tate jealousy issues involved. I had no idea that he would try to kill him though! He said that he wanted to kill him so that Violet could be happy. Luckily, Violet saves him. I really didn't care for the scenes with Tate in this episode, except for the one of him talking to Ben. I love how Ben describes him as the worse kind of psychopath because he has charisma. Then Tate goes on to say all of the horrible things that he has done. He has done some incredibly awful things, but you just can't hate him because he has that face!!!
So anyways, Ben and Vivien overhear the new couple say that they want to have another baby. Wanted to protect their baby from the house, they decide to scare them out of the house, and we get one of the coolest scenes this show has ever had. I'm bummed that we didn't see Chad and Patrick, but they really aren't scary I guess. The best parts were definitely Beau jumping down from the attic and having a chopped up Elizabeth Short lift her head and start speaking...LOVE IT!!! What I can not believe, though, is that they didn't have Infantata! He is the scariest ghost in that house! So naturally the new owners get the fuck out of there! We get a nice little scene of the Harmon's decorating their Christmas tree with Hayden and Tate watching. Hayden says that Violet will never talk to him again, so Tate says that he is willing to wait forever. Then....it flashes forward three years! I had a total WTF moment and had to double check my eyes to make sure I was reading it right. The show instantly goes three years in the future and we see that Tate and Vivien's son is a lot like his father. After a scene at the hair salon that takes way too long, Constance goes back to her house to find that her three year old grandson has murdered his babysitter...and that is how the season ends! I am super bummed that this season is over! Season two probably isn't going to premiere until next October, so I have to wait 10 whole months! That is what I hate about shows on FX, AMC, Showtime, and HBO...the seasons are so SHORT!!! Well...I guess I will have to wait patiently for this season to come out on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment