Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Prometheus Trailers!

This movie just keeps looking cooler and cooler.  I just got done watching both the full length US trailer that was released yesterday, and the UK trailer that was released a few hours ago. They are pretty similar, except the UK version has a little more Michael Fassbender.





I am so curious about this movie! These trailers just leave me with so many questions. Like, who is this guy?
Is it a human with some weird disease? Is it some sort of alien? Speaking of aliens, check out this guy...
 I don't know what this thing is, but it definitely stuck out when I was watching the trailer. I'm also becoming more and more curious about Michael Fassbender's character, David. I know that he is a cyborg made by Weyland Industries, a company that planned to make robots look exactly like humans. Theres the part in the trailer where someone implies that he is supposed to be able to read some alien language, so maybe he is kind of a C-3PO type robot that is fluent in over 6 million forms of communication.
 Then there's the question of is he a good robot like Bishop from Aliens, or a bad robot like Ash from Alien. I'm leaning towards bad robot, considering his mischievious little smile at the end of the trailer after he says "big things have small beginnings." He also says that in the cool little Weyland Industries promo. We get to see a bald robot Fassy still in the box. Where can I get one?

No comments:

Post a Comment